Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Itty Bitty Love Affair.

It's true.  I'm in love - with my Keurig. 

How I managed life pre-Keurig I will never know.  It's beyond me actually, and I am fairly certain that if the house was burning down and I had five minutes to grab stuff - it'd be safe.

I know what you're thinking, "really, is it *that* cool?"  I was a doubter too.  I thought this machine cannot possibly be worth the sticker price.  Oh, I was wrong.  So. Very. Wrong.

Instead of drinking an extremely over priced "white chocolate coconut mocha" each and every morning (alternated with what I refer to as "pink coffee"), I enjoy a moderately over priced cup of "Island Coconut" coffee, black. 

What's that? It's enabling me to make healthy choices?  Yup it's true.  I drink a lot less of my calories these days, and still have wonderfully flavorful choices.  Same wonderful caffeine bliss - less junk.  It's a win win, really. 

If you don't have one, and you enjoy yourself a warm beverage now and then - it is a must.  This is my official stamp of approval.

Here's to awesomeness in your cup!!

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. What is Pink coffee? I love my Keurig soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink coffee is usually a raspberry white chocolate mocha... Some sort of sugary coffee drink with so much flavor added that it becomes pink.

    ReplyDelete