Friday, May 18, 2012

Follow this blog.

No, for reals - and hear me out.

Do you enjoy what you read?  Do you come visit me every so often just to see what kind of hijinks I have been up to??  Does this blog make you laugh, think, shake your head, appreciate the small things, provide you a moment of sanity??  Then you need to click that little button that asks you to follow and here is why: 

I love to write this blog.  I really do, but if I am the only one enjoying it - well I can write in a journal. That said, if you follow me - then I feel like people want me to do this, are actually enjoying themselves, and I have a purpose to write. 

Not just a purpose, but an obligation to share and to continue. 

This is just a thought - a way of knowing who you are as readers.  I like to know. 

Here's to doing what your told.

andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment