Monday, May 21, 2012

Ladies and Gents. Poor Little Pitiful Pearl.


This is Pearl.  Our lovely lady kitty. 

Shhhhhh... she is very tired, and really cannot be bothered by your shenanigans. 

She is very very busy all day long herding the other animals, reminding them of the rules, grooming them, putting away their toys, telling on them, bossing everyone around, and generally checking to make sure there is order in the Farmer house. 

Without her there would certainly be mass chaos.

She doesn't like it when things seem out of place.  That string there, on my sweatshirt, was not in it's rightful place.  She was trying very very hard to correct that.  She knows where the toys go, and she wants them all to be there all the time. 


When Pearl isn't busy maintaining the household, you will often find her staring straight at the wall.  I say, "oh look, Pearl has found Jesus."


We are very lucky to have this little lady.  Without her, I would be the only General in the house, and it is very hard to keep everyone in line.  I am confident that I can turn my back on the others (including Shiloh) for a second, and if there is trouble Pearl will go out of her way to find me.  And when everything is in its rightful place, and everyone is behaving.  We sleep.

Here is to order, restored.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment