Thursday, May 3, 2012

Further proof God wants me to be happy.

It was Office Depot day.  Simple right?  Pencils, sticky notes, staples, and treats for the students.  EASY!!!

Tim and I were walking down the *treat* aisle when *what to my wondering eyes should appear*?????


AN ENTIRE BOX OF BISCOFF COOKIES!!!!  OHMYGOD!!!  BEST.  DAY.  EVER.

Now, I was aware (kinda) that I could purchase these cookies online, but that seemed to be too big of a hassle.  So, I usually take one for the team and catch the early Horizon flight.  They serve these 100% of the time, and if you talk really nice and compliment the flight attendants on their amazing hair - they may give you extra.  These cookies are a little gift from God.  I soak them in my coffee and it is heaven in my mouth. 

AND NOW I HAVE A WHOLE FREAKING BOX!!!!!  YAY ME!!!

Here's to terrific finds in unexpected places.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment