Monday, May 14, 2012

Nailed It - For the Ladies.

Hmmm.  On second thought, that title may not be.... well, whatever.

I have found the best. thing. ever!!!  Jamberry Nail Shields.  Look!!  Aren't they freaking cool!!!!!



Traditional manicures and I don't always get along.  They paint - I smudge.  They decorate - I chip.  I pay $30.00 - only to have it ruined in a day or two.  Same with pedicures.  I am good until I go out for a long run, and then the corners of my big toe "wear off".  No Beuno. 

With these - I can go for weeks!!  Well, several weeks (3-4) on my toes and about 9 days on my hands - mostly because I get a little crazy, and tear them off when I get stressed. 

So, because I love them so much I wanted to share!! (even though I thought about keeping this little gem to myself).   I booked a party through the consultant that sells them - so you could give them a shot.  Go to the website below, and check them out.  If you decide to order anything, just put my name down as the host.  MMMMMKay.  Thanks!!  Do it, it is loads of fun.  Seriously, $15.00 and you've got perfect nails.


Still confused???  Watch this video.  Magic!!



Here's to having magic at your fingertips.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment