Wednesday, May 16, 2012

... and YUM.

Who loves chocolate???  Are ya with me??  I felt the need to make dessert at book club, and here is what we had.  (Don't you wish you were in our book club??  We are pretty amazing.)

Let me show you how to be fancy.  Get out your apron (see, already fancy).

Now, I made these with that spiffy little Pampered Chef Brownie Pan that you see there and why yes, I can take your order.

Okay, see those things??? 

Get those things - break and bake cookie dough, oreos, and boxed brownie mix. 

Then you will smoosh one break and bake cookie into the bottom of each square, easy.



Next, you will top each piece of cookie dough with an oreo cookie. 

See, not hard at all.

Then, make the brownie mix as directed on the box.  Once that is done, top each square with the brownie mix until it covers the cookie.  Viola!!

Bake them until the brownie is done, and you will have the following: a super delicious double cookie brownie. 

Next time I think I will use sugar cookie dough, golden oreos, and blonde brownie mix.  This could be switched up a number of times.... (who has thin mints left.)

Here's to triple layers of delight.

Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment