Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I need bandmates. Who's in?

I just had the best idea ever.  No, really.  Hear me out.

I would like to create a touring Hall and Oates cover band.  Name??  Haulin' Notes.  Get it???  I mean really, how awesome would that be.  And before you get all sanctimonious about how you don't really like them and their long flowy hair, tight pants,and short shorts.  Let me remind you of five little things....

Can't go for that, Maneater, Rich Girl, Private Eyes, Kiss on my List...  You just try not to sing along, and bob your snobby little head.  You can't do it.  So, just suck it up and get out your boat shoes.

Plus, there are about a billion other fantastically awesome songs that I didn't even mention.  A cover band would be sooooooooooo fun.  Come on guys.  Let's do it!!  Who's in???

Here's to great ideas and awesome names,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment