Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sharing Time!!! Coffee.

So, most of you know that I have an obsession with my Keurig.  On the weekends, I go through about five cups of coffee a day, probably a little bit much, and if I wasn't worried about dehydration I would drink more.   However, dehydration aside, I am also worried about how my obit would read... "poor Andrea, died from coffee overdose.  First of its kind.  Some would say she was wired to death."  again, I digress.

Due to my caffeine addition, I have had the wonderful chance to sample many of the different flavors of coffee - and I have a favorite.  It's been decided.  Wild Mountain Blueberry.  I realize this doesn't sound very delicious, but let me tell you - oh holy yumness.

I don't really do cream or sugar in my coffee (I figure if I am gonna go that route there is going to be chocolate, and whipped cream, and lots of flavor involved) - this is just a simple delight that brings a smile to my face every morning. 

A close second - Golden French Toast - the coffee, not the meal.

Here's to the surprisingly delightful.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment