Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's the little things.

Remember when you were little, and you were over the moon, super, peeyourpants excited about a quarter??  Then, all of a sudden, somewhere in your teens and 20s nothing was good enough.  You could have won a trip to Fiji, and you'd just shrug your shoulders, and go back to being uninterested and self important. 

Well, now that I am officially all grown up - it is time to get excited about the little things again.  May I direct your attention to the photo below: 

Those are my brand new Lacoste bath towels.  I got them at The Rack for 50% off.  Totally did a happy dance, grabbed the lady next to me and said "they're so FLUFFY I'm gonna die!!!" (Ala Despicable Me) She looked like maybe I was going to rob her; so I let go. 

I am in love, and I also love that I got so excited about new bath towels.  After all, it is the little things in life that keep us sane.

Here's to small delights.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment