Thursday, January 5, 2012

Resolutions - "I love me some Jesus, but I will slap you bitch!"

What the... That was your first response, huh.  Well, just get over being shocked for a second. The title quote of this post comes from one of my favorite multi-media artists - Erin Smith.  She is fabulous.  She is MORE than fabulous.  Her art includes sayings such as, "Please don't make me punch you in the throat." and "Martha went to prison and taught those bitches how to knit.  What did you do today?" and "Today I will think evil thoughts and try NOT to say them out loud." and "I'm sorry, I please need you to shut up for just one minute."  I am pretty sure she reads my mind.

Which brings me to my third resolution - In the New Year I resolve to SHARE MORE!!!! 

I have a love of the weird, wild, wacky, and often inappropriate - and now I am going to share them all with you.  Sometimes, okay most of the time, I keep stuff to myself.  Mainly because I don't need you to go all Judgy McJudgerson on me, but being as I don't give a shit, I will be shouting about my favorite things from the proverbial rooftops (proverbial because - really, I'm not climbing anything).

I will share with you my favorite websites, videos, artists, music, clothes, foods, shoes, eateries, and whatever else strikes my fancy - and I have a whole lotta fancy.

So sit back and enjoy the ride.  It will be all sorts of fun.

May your day be filled with raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens (that is code for favorite things in case you live in a cave.  Also, if you live in a cave and have internet access I am super impressed, but I digress.)

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment