Monday, January 23, 2012

... and who doesn't love a good monkey blog.

You're right.  I should have posted this a long time ago.  When CJ first introduced it to me, but I failed you all.  I was lazy.

However, I am redeeming myself by posting this *now* - so get ready to thank me.  Because really you will be singing this forever and ever, amen.  This is one of the worst earworms out there, and it may lay dormant for awhile and then BAM! when you least expect it - there it is. 

Now, on with the show.


In Andrealand it has been converted to "Dino gummies, dino gummies, keepin' Andrea from starvin', dino gummies"  also, "baby kitties, baby kitties, hindin' in the dark, baby kitties."  You're welcome for that.

Here's to grabbin' onto that pig and holdin' on tiiii-iiiiight!!!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment