Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Crazy Cat Lady.

In only two short weeks this, this, is what I have become.

I call the kitties my babies.  I make sure I have to know where they all are all times.  I take pictures of them all the time with my phone.  (I have titled the ones below "we come in peace" and "cat naps")



I cuddle them, love them, buy them gifts, talk to them as if they are human, show my friends pictures of them at lunch (thanks for not running away Anna) and really - I cannot wait to see them when I come home from work. 

Now, I knew I had reached an all time low (or high depending on your judgment of the crazy scale) when I was walking through the house doing my best "where are my baaaaabies" - Sylvia Ann, Intervention impression. (yes, yes, I realize addiction is awful, but really - imagine me, walking through the house, bellowing like this woman, after my cats.)

Here's to indulging in our inner crazy.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment