Wednesday, December 14, 2011

This is my excuse!

I know that people say, "no excuses."  BUT - sometimes, sometimes they are legit.

I have many friends that want me to join them at their favorite exercise class: zumba, kickboxing, step class, hip hop aerobics, and yoga.  Here's the thing.  I know my limitations (we all have them).  I cannot follow directions in a class.  I get all jumbled up, when people are on their left I'm on my right, when they zig I zag, when they're up I'm down (if you had PE with me as a child you may remember my awesome abilities) - It really isn't pretty.  My brain short circuits - so I sit out. (or rather, run my buns off).

Need a visual.  Please, watch the video below.  I find it hilarious, because THAT, my friends, is me... in ANY sort of exercise class.


May your day be filled with grace and elegance that I don't have,

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard my dog hid in the bedroom. This is so funny!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...this made me feel like I was in 4th grade all over again. And it has been a hell of a long time since I was in the 4th grade!!! I laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete