Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Songs - The Remix.

Last night, I was finishing up (or okay maybe working through) my Christmas cards.  Shiloh was on the couch watching TV when I burst out with, "You better not pout, you better not cry, you better not holler; I'm telling you why!"

Shiloh scoffs at my rendition.  "Andrea, they DO NOT say holler."

"In the Andrea Remix version they do..."
"That is ridiculous, it's CRY"
"but I already said that!"
"Well, obviously you don't know your Christmas songs."

I do not have a way with lyrics.  I know parts of lots of songs, and the other parts I make up.  I come by it naturally though (Take me down to the bare-ass city - I'm looking at you Dedra).  I figure, as long as your singing who cares if you get it right.  We aren't auditioning for American Idol, right? 

You thought it was "dirty deeds and dunder chief" too?  Phew.

May your day be remixed!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment