Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hanging up my apron.

It hasn't been an easy choice, but one that I needed to make.

After January, I will no longer be a Pampered Chef consultant.  I'm hangin' it up. 

In 2012, I am going to spend more time doing things I love and being with people I enjoy.  While I love to cook - I just didn't enjoy spending so much time away from home (especially since I travel so much with my real work, anyhow).  It was fun at the beginning, but I started to feel like people ran when they saw me coming (and no one wants to feel like that).

I'll still be able to hook you up in a pinch (I think I have a six month grace period), and if you are just dying to have a show - you have until the end of January (or you'll have to be on my super duper special list).

*big breath* Ah, I feel so much better having announced this.  Now, I can focus on running, knitting, watching whodunits, and maybe the occasional road trip with Shiloh (Jesus, help me).

May your day be filled with relief.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment