Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Obsessed.

Not all that long ago, I was searching for a good book.  I'm pretty sure that posted such on Facebook - that's really how I obtain all my advice.  Not soon after that post, I received a text from Ms. Katie JG informing me that I should read the Outlander series (If I had not yet done so) and if I do not, then she may certainly die.

Wanting nothing more than to prevent her demise - I jumped right in.  Now, here's the part where I tell you how much I love them.  I do love them.  LOVE THEM.  Did I mention these books are beasts?  Over 1,000 pages each, about time travel, and magic rocks... screaming Andrea (ya - I wasn't so sure about them either, at the beginning).  I don't only love them - I am a little obsessed.  I want to talk about them, and discuss characters, and situations, and Scotland, and OH. MY. GAWD. isn't Jamie Fraser the most wonderful male character ever written.  EVER!!!

I am now on book four, and I really can't put them down.  There are eight in the series (I know what I'm doing all Christmas break!!) I'll keep you posted.  In the meantime, go and get these books.  Start reading, and then find me on Facebook to chat.  Really, I cannot wait.

... and now, I will begin to look for some magic rocks.

May your day be filled with "oh dear golly I can't put it down" books.

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Please feel free to obsessively discuss them with me. I LOVE THEM TOO! Nobody else gets it...

    ReplyDelete