Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Things Shiloh LOVES - or - the hazards of living with Andrea.

Shhhhh, I am not supposed to blog about Shiloh.  However, he doens't know *how* to find my blog and I am thinking this will be our little secret.

Let me start off by saying "he started it."  Everytime I am in the kitchen making a fuss, Shiloh sneaks around the corner and scares me.  I hear him about 80% of the time, so I can just calmly turn around and say, "nice try Mr. Walkswithaheavyfoot".  The other times he gets me, and not too long ago he got me pretty good.  Since I was all nice and sore from running 26.2 miles - getting scared really felt good.  Have sore muscles?!? I know the trick, let's give them a huge shot of adrenaline and squeeze the everloving life out of them.  They love it.  It feels awesome.

So, I told Shiloh that it was ON!!  I told him that he was never going to be able to relax again.  We both know that I am lighter on my feet, and that he is more vulnerable than I am.  So, you got me this time Shiloh, but I will *own* you in this game!!!

It's Sunday morning.  Shiloh is in the bathroom.  Andrea spots the door closure from miles away (really only a couple feet).  Andrea sneaks quitely to the door.  With all her might she pounds furiously on the closed door, and runs away.  As I am giggling in a far off corner I can hear *god damnit* from the bathroom.  Hilarious. 

Later I got a "was that really necessary".  It was, oh, it sooooo was.

It is on my friends, and this, this is only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment