Tuesday, October 30, 2012

TO THE RIGHT!!!! THE RIGHT!!!

Nope, not politics. 

However, I do suffer from a little bit of road rage.  The ultimate way to get me to shake my everlovin' fist at you... drive slow in the left lane.

Nothing will make me more angry - faster, and let me explain.  When you choose to drive slow in the left, this is what you are saying, "I am so damn important that I can do whatever I want.  *I* don't possibly have to obey traffic laws - I am Fancy Pants McGee.  I don't give two shits if you want to pass me, you'll do so on my time and my time is soooo much more important than anyone else.  Cause I am a total jackwagon stupid stick, and I would love for someone to ram my damn car because I LOOOOVE blocking people in.  It's my thing - do whatcha wanna do."

To these people I ask, "Did your mother never teach you a damn thing??"  Follow the freaking rules.  If you are done passing - get your boo-tay over into the right lane.  Why??  Because it's the damn law.  Also, there will be a time when my car has batman lasers, and if you don't get over I WILL BLOW YOUR SHIT UP.

That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment