Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Life and Times of My Asshole Cats

Well, that is often what I feel I should change the title of my blog to, The Life and Times of My Asshole Cats.  One minute they are snugly, fluffy, little balls of love, and then BAM!  assholes.

Let me elaborate with a story, the story of the missing corn cob.

I had been traveling and found a road side stand that sold corn on the cob - success!!  I brought said corn home, and put it on the counter in the kitchen. I went about my merry way (or probably somewhere to do laundry), and when I came back into the kitchen I saw this:

Evidence Photo Number One.  Corn kernels all over my carpet.
               Evidence Photo Number Two.  Corn husks with kitty scratches.
No corn cob has yet to be found, and I have looked everywhere.  I suspect the dog was also in on this little ruse, but she seemed to be napping in her bed while the other two, well they looked like this:

Pretty guilty don't you think??  I am fairly certain that they aren't even sorry.  Assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment