Wednesday, February 4, 2015

More Than A Feeling.

Do you just ever feel completely overwhelmed? As though the world is moving at a supersonic pace and you are struggling just to keep putting one foot in front of the other?  Yeah, me too. 

Floss
Run
Drink Water
Massage Your Gums
Stretch
Eat Well
Strength Train
Post Clever Material
Be Supportive
Keep Your Chin Up
Be Positive
Create a Schedule
Write
Be Present
Smile
Stop to Smell the Roses
Jump in with Both Feet
Meal Plan
Be Successful
... Make it Look Effortless

Ugh. 

I gave most of those things up for the better part of three months. I had to. I had to throw them back from whence they came. I don't want to do that - that was my motto. So I didn't. I just didn't. Didn't do them. Didn't care. 

Until now. 

I'm attempting to gather all my wagons back up, and jump back on them simultaneously. That's not easy. In fact, it really sucks. But here I am - finding my way back - wagon by wagon. 

Will I fail - absolutely. Failure doesn't bother me. I know I'll get a re-do. 

So, tonite - I ain't flossing. There's always tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are running and writing again! I’ve returned to the pool. Sounds like we’re both rebuilding ourselves.

    ReplyDelete