Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gender Differences in the Farmer House.

We are in the middle of watching all the episodes of Breaking Bad.  So far, so good.

Yesterday, I was incredibly sore (I'll get to the marathon adventure in another post).  It was especially hard to sit down, and then after sitting get back up.

I was sitting, and decided I needed popcorn.  So, I attempt to get up and before I do utter, "5-6-7-8" and get up.

Shiloh was dumbfounded and said, "wait, you count up??  Aren't you supposed to count down, like 3-2-1." 

I was equally as dumbfounded, and muttered "obviously you have never taken dance!"

He has not taken dance, and because I am not about to blast off will continue the up count.  Perhaps, I am the only one that does this - it wouldn't be the first time.  However, I would like to think there is a group of us girls that will forever begin with 5-6-7-8.

... for all the ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment