Monday, October 29, 2012

Gettin' Fancy!!

I was inspired last weekend!!

Lately I have been geeking out on running big time.  Following blogs, pages, posts, races... geek, geek, geek.  So, I decided that I should start my own running page to inspire other runners to geek out.  What's better than that!!

Thus, Scrambled Legs Running was born as a Facebook page (come find me and like me).  I am hoping that it becomes this awesome forum where beginners and experts can co-mingle and celebrate the run.  Where people become inspired, and become inspirations.  Where we, as perfect strangers, can wave our signs, and ring our bells, and give our woot woots to runners we have never met. 

To celebrate our heroes, from Prefontaine to your neighbor, from 5Ks to Ultras, from walking to running.

I am soooooo excited to see where the page goes.  SO. EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment