Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Toe Tappin'

I was working.  Just sitting at my computer, pluggin' away, and the next think you know it was a full out jam session.  I was air drumming, and had these awesome dance moves going, and secretly hoped that no one would walk by the door.  (If they did, however, I wouldn't have stopped).

Let me share this awesome song with you... It starts slow, and the next thing you know, you have these crazy head bob things happening.  Be careful - I don't want you to throw your back out!! 



... and then, on the drive home - I basically was jumping in my seat, and doing this awkward hand motions (that I really hope weren't being mistook for angry driving).  I have always believed that I should have some sort of recording device in my car - as it would make for an amazing "drive at 5 - one lady dance party" show of some sort.  Yesterday's drive was brought to you by this little ditty....


Now, get out there and DANCE - DANCE I say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment