Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Only Gym Rule

If you haven't noticed already - I kinda like rules.

A lot of people have a lot of different ideas about "unspoken" rules at the gym.  You know, those few things that you just DO NOT do: pop pimples in the mirror, make loud inappropriate noises, talk loudly on your cell to friends, not wear enough clothes, just sit on one of the machines and not actually use it - you catch my drift.

I only have one of these unspoken rules that truly gets under my skin and it involves perfume/cologne. 

Let me say this:  If I can taste your perfume/cologne without actually having licked you... we have a problem.  (we probably have a bigger problem if I have actually licked you - but that's a story for another day).

Please don't fumigate your fellow gym goers.  We really like to breathe.

That is all.  High Fives.

1 comment:

  1. If someone were wearing that much perfume, I'd be going home with a migraine. Not a pretty sight. Perfume and BO? just doesn't go together!

    ReplyDelete