Monday, January 14, 2013

I am a special snowflake.

I happen to be in the kitchen, getting dinner ready, when my husband yells, "Andrea, you have GOT to see this!!"  He continues with, "I can't believe it!  It's, it's, it's like they filmed YOU!!!"

I venture over to in front of the TV, and he shows me the video posted below.


Half of me is a little offended, and the other half is a little flattered!  I ask why he thinks I would do something like this, and he offers "I don't know, Andrea.  I don't know why you do most of the things you do, but I do know that you don't give two shits about what anyone thinks of you..."  I laughed, and said, "Well, I guess I am just a special snowflake."  I then proceeded to dance my way into the kitchen.

It's true what he says - if I see an opportunity to laugh, have fun, or be completely ridiculous, I am going to embrace that opportunity.  I'd rather be an active participant in shenanigans - that spend any time wishing I would have. 

So be silly.  Dance when you can.  Embarrass those around you.  And, be "so busy being you that you have no idea how utterly unprecedented you are.”

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Funny. Although I dance like that at home I can't say that i would st the airport, or anywhere for that matter much less film it. More power to her!

    ReplyDelete