Friday, June 24, 2011

Salsa Anyone!!!

Summer is HERE!!!  and what does that mean?!?  BBQs and Picnics -duh!!!

My weakness is, and perhaps always will be, chips and salsa.  Fresh homemade salsa will send me to my knees every time.

Here is a fabulous recipe that I make in my handy dandy Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor - which you must go and buy RIGHT now!!  www.pamperedchef.biz/afarmer

The Bestest Salsa:
One Can Ro-Tel Tomatoes
One Big Can Diced Tomatoes
One Bunch of Cilantro
One Sweet Onion
Couple Cloves O' Garlic
Juice of One Lime
Salt to Taste.

You will need to make this in halves, and try not to eat it all at once.  So, delicious.

May your day be filled with sugar and spice.

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Yummy, thanks for the recipe...although I'd have to add a handful of habaneros!

    Have an awesome weekend,

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete