Saturday, June 11, 2011

Not for the squeamish...

Howdy Folks -

Lately, I have having a very difficult time, mentally, with my jaw stuff.  Yes, the surgeries and appointments are all complete, and I am so pleased with how things have turned out.  However, I have been experiencing ghost pains, and aches, and headaches, and just some soreness.  I even joined a support group - just to determine if I am crazy or not - turns out I'm not.  There are so many others that are going through what I have gone through, and it is so comforting to find these people. 

I was chatting with one, and saying that I feel like (even though it has been 2 years) I should be back to 100%.  That is when I was shown the following video, and told...  "let people go through this themselves, and then try to tell you to get over it." 

Holy blazes this in intense.  Don't watch this if you have a weak stomach or faint at the sight of blood.



May your day be filled with the support of others just like you. - Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment