Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blisters Be Gone!!

Have I got a deal for you!!  An old running secret, apparently.  Passed down from generation to generation.  Be very quiet... I am about to fill you in. 

Anhydrous Lanolin. 

Yup.  That's it.  That is the magic cure for all things blister related.  I am the QUEEN of blisters.  I am so very very blister prone.  Doesn't matter the shoes, the socks, the sweat, the tears - blister, blister, blister, blister.

Where do you find this gem you ask??  Go to any pharmacy, and ask them to order it for you.  It isn't very expensive, but they don't seem to stock it.  Make absolute sure it is ANHYDROUS.

This stuff is sticky, tacky, and tar like.  Trust me when I say you will need 5-7 minutes to rub it into your feet.  If I am just going on a short run, I just rub it into my high blister frequency areas:  edges of my big toes, tops of pinkie toes, underneath middle toes.  I have been using this stuff for two weeks now, and NO blisters.  Magic.

Take my word - your feet will thank me.

May your day be filled with feet saving magic.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment