Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BUSTED!!!

I have a problem.  BIG.  HUGE.  I am a sucker for inappropriate music.  Hip hop, yes.  Gangsta rap, yes. Can't help it.  It's like the beats infect my brain, and I can't. stop. listening.

Today, I was at the grocery store in Colfax just humming away (I can't stop doing that either).  I was in my own little world, and I got busted. 

Checker Lady:  Well, that sounds like a pretty song what is it.
Me: *deer in the headlights look* Huh?
Checker Lady:  You know, that song you were humming, what is it?
Me: *12 shades of red*  Oh, I don't know just some song I picked up somewhere...
Checker Lady  Well, it sounded like you knew it well.  You sure you don't know the name?
Me:  Uh, nope.

Lady, drop it!!  Because there is no way that, in this lifetime, I am going to tell you - "Oh, yes.  That little number, well it's Mystikal's Shake Ya Ass."  Not happening.

Here's to super secret inappropriate shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment