Friday, December 7, 2012

The Current Playlist

I just realized that I have failed to share my current playlist with you.  Either that, or I have forgotten that I did post it and this will be a recap.

I have found that once I find a good playlist it's really hard to make changes.  It's hard to move on from *perfect*.  (I know - you all are thinking, "perfect?  really?)  I have made some additions - mostly because my runs are becoming longer, and I think I have heard "Written in the Stars" over 150 times.  So, here you go:

*this is a running playlist, and I usually am looking for a certain beat*

Enter Sandman - Metallica
The Distance - Cake
Written in the Stars - Tinie Tempah
I'm So Excited - The Pointer Sisters
Dancing with Myself - Billy Idol
We Found Love - Rihanna
Otis - Jay-Z and Kanye
Untouched - Veronicas

That is a super solid 30 minute playlist.  Want Part Duex??

Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
Tightrope - Janelle Monae
Sandstorm - Darude
Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation (I wanted this song forever. Finally had to google "oh oh oh oh oh".  BAM!
Girl on Fire - Alicia Keys
50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train
Hall of Fame - The Script
It's Time - Imagine Dragons
Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding

So, there you have it.  That is what is blasting through my ear buds.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment