Friday, December 21, 2012

My Christmas card to each of you.

Well, it happened - I forgot to send out Christmas cards.  I think about one in every ten years you get a free pass.  So, instead I invite you to watch the video below. It might be the happiest performance of a Christmas song EVER!!! How can you not help but smile, and dance, and grab the nearest object to help drum out a beat with the band??  That "band" by the way is Roots - great band, but let's just say this isn't their typical scene - but hey, when the world hands you a kazoo, you play.

So Merry Christmas!!! May the spirit catch you singing and dancing, may you celebrate with those near and dear, may you go easy on the eggnog and crazy with the love in your heart, and may your days be merry and bright.

and 1, and 2, and 3...



Did you not about die when the kids poked their heads up?  OMG I need a sock monkey hat!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hem. I appear to have copied your Christmas card post. But it was unintentional - I just read this. And I likey. Merry Christmas, A! When do we hang out??

    ReplyDelete