Thursday, December 6, 2012

In depth - rules.

I have already talked to you about rules.

You know that I love rules.  That I follow rules.  You don't ask questions - those are the RULES.

Here is where I am driven to the brink of insanity; when someone doesn't follow the rules - and doesn't get in huge amounts of trouble.  Don't make rules if you aren't going to follow through on shunning the rule breakers.

When you, as a race, say "no headphones" - I expect that those people running by me with earbuds in will be struck down by the race gods, and give a big, fat, DNF.  I've never seen that happen.  I've never so much as seen an official ask them to take them off.  SO WHY MAKE THE RULE!!!!!

I could go on and on with examples, but I'll just leave you with this.  For those that follow the rules - thank you.  You make my world a happy little place.  I appreciate your respect for the rules.

For those of you with blatant regard for rules... may your underwear ride high 65% of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment