Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Updated Running Playlist!

I don't update my running play list very often.  Once I find the perfect mix of songs - I stick to it. 

However, I have this new mix that I have seriously been jammin' out to.  It is very "different" for me, and I am a little embarrassed to admit to some of the choices, but - they all have a certain beat that I am looking for. 

So, keep the judgy faces to yourself...

1.  We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift (I said, NO JUDGING)
2.  Country Girl - Luke Bryan (one of four country songs I have in my iTunes)
3.  Head Like A Hole - that fancy Carly Rae Jepson/Nine Inch Nails mash up we shared earlier
4.  Thriftshop - Macklemore (... I wear your granddad's clothes, I look incredible)
5.  Tornado - Little Big Town (again with the country - I don't even know who I am anymore)
6.  On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons (you will catch me run dancing to this song)
7.  Sleep - Allen Stone (best beat ever - I just wish it was longer)


So, there you have it.  The new running list - IT'S FANTASTIC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment