Thursday, September 6, 2012

In Store Meltdown.

This is probably going to be an "andrea" thing, but I suspect a few of you may also participate in "in-store meltdowns."

http://www.auntsallys.com/products/pralines/creamy/214.html
I was walking through Cost Plus World Market, when my eagle eyes spotted something that I have NEVER seen in this part of the country.  AUNT SALLY'S PRALINES!!!!

I dropped my purse, ran over, knelt down, and may said something like, "oh my gawd, you have traveled so far.... you must be so tired, let me take you home." Then I jumped up, "squealed", turned around and came nose to wrapper with BANANAS FOSTER PRALINES - OH.MY.GOD!!!!

I practically skipped to the front of the store, all the while guarding my treasure: my preciouses. 

If you have lived your life without one, then there is quite a gaping whole in your heart.  You need to eat one of these tasty things.  NEED TO.

"Prah-leen, Pray-leen" Here's to them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment