Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Best Running Playlist Ever.

Well kids, I think I have finally done it.  I have created a 30 minute running playlist that is genius.

I've been testing it out for the last three months, and yup - it's badass.  Oh, I see... you want me to share with you??  Oh, alright. 

1.  Enter Sandman - Metalica.  (work with me here)
2.  The Distance - Cake
3. Written in the Stars - Tinie Tempah
4.  I'm So Excited - The Pointer Sisters (think BPM - not Grammy award winning)
5.  Dancing With Myself - Billy Idol
6.  We Found Love - Rihanna (just when your kinda getting tired... the rev up portion of this song helps).
7.  Otis - Jay-Z and Kanye
8.  Untouched - The Veronicas

I love this set, LOVE IT TO PIECES!!!  Some other add ins can be:  Jesus Walks - Kanye, Hand that Feeds - NIN, Midnight City - M83, Till I Collapse - Eminem, and Bonkers - Dizzee Rascall.

Anyone else out there create awesomeness??  Let me know.  I need to know.  Tell me your secrets!!!

Here's to finding the right BPM (beats per minute).

No comments:

Post a Comment