Monday, June 4, 2012

Here is my handle, here is my spout....

 Thank you, Pinterest!!!

I found a fabulous picture on Pinterest (I actually think Michelle pinned it first), and I fell in love with it.  Flowers in teapots.  What a wonderful idea.

Let's be honest, Shiloh wasn't initially keen on the idea, and I must admit I didn't explain the concept  very well.  I explained it in rushed speech, exagerated hand gestures, and extreme metaphors.  He thought maybe we should forget this idea.  But, I did it anyway (story of my life). 

Thanks to a few successful trips to Ross, TJ Maxx, and my wonderful girlfriends closet ladies - I made this a reality.

It turned out to be marvelous. Better than I thought it would, and every time I pull into the driveway my heart smiles.  I hope we'll be known as the "teapot house." 

PS: Shiloh thinks its pretty neat too!

Here's to mad hatters and teapots of joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment