Monday, August 22, 2011

The Secret of the Socks.

So, y'all know that I am prone to blisters.  I have even gone so far as to dub myself Little Ms. Tenderfoot.

However, thanks to a suggestion by the brilliant Julie Farmer, tender feet may be a thing of my past.

Don't laugh:

These are my new running socks.  Don't mind the dirt on my right foot - I just got back from a 2 hour run.  No judging.

They are "Injinji" socks, and I will be purchasing more of them.  Fact.

I must admit, they felt really really strange walking around the house, but after I threw on my running shoes, and headed out the door - I really couldn't tell the difference.  The difference showed up at the end of the run, however.  I had zero blisters!!  None on my big toe, none between my toes, none on the pads of my feet. 

I will be buying another pair. You can bet the farm on that one.

May your day be filled with fruitful advice.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment