Thursday, April 7, 2011

Huh, well that was new...

Good Morning Friends!!!

Yesterday, I had an intense workout.  Intense.

Intervals, tough ones.  Sets of hundreds.  Sets, and sets, and sets.  I finished; I did it; I felt good; I was on top of the world.  Usually, after one of these workouts I am ravished.  I turn into torpedo Andrea.  I have to hold myself back from eating everything in sight.

Fast forward two hours after my run.  The very thought of food made me want to barf.  I had zero appetite, and if you know me at all, that is the strangest thing in the whole wide world.  I had to force down some shrimp and green beans, and that was no easy task.

I have no idea what that was about (and no, I'm not preggers!).  Don't worry too much, though.  I am back to normal today!!  I am wishing my chair had a seat belt to assist in stopping me from stalking the vending machine.

May your day be filled with curious happenings.

Cheers,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment