Friday, December 10, 2010

Can't Stop Reading.

Good Evening Folks -

I am sitting up here at the computer - in the dark.  This is because Shiloh doesn't mind, and I am too lazy to find the ladder to change the light bulb.  Plus, I am kind of having a non-violent, one woman march against not changing the light bulb.  It's what I do.  (Please note that after weeks of not having light up here - I will eventually change the damn thing, cause injury to myself, and blog about it.  You have been warned.)

I am also waiting for the laundry to dry. 

It dawned on me, that in moments like this - where I have a spare second or two, and I have sufficiently read everyone's post on facebook, I turn to Jen.  Thanks to my book club (love you ladies) I was introduced to Jen Lancaster, and I have never looked back.  She is my FAVORITE blogger.  She writes the stuff I love to read - silly mishaps, the days little adventures, dissections of twilight and jersey shore, and angry letters to people she may or may not have met.  She is funny, smart, cynical and I adore her.  She has also written some pretty great memoirs. (Might I recommend "Bitter is the New Black.")

So - if you need a laugh, or just have a moment to let your brain rest - check her out.  She is hysterical!!

http://www.jennsylvania.com/

May your evening be filled with belly laughs,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment