Sunday, April 8, 2012

... and I was just about to do something *really* cool.

Sound familiar.  You are on a mission.  Headed for the kitchen.  You are about to do/find/make/create something really cool - if only you could remember what the Hell that was!!  This happens to me more often than it should either at home, at work, out and about, in the grocery store, online, yadayadayada.

Then magically, in four hours (or thereabouts) I remember what it was that I was going to do, and suddenly it doesn't seem so cool any more.  It has lost the excitement and bright shiny sparkles.

Finally, you begin to doubt your age, or maybe wisdom, or maybe health, or maybe all of thee above.  Concluding, that certainly, the 92 year old in the nursing home has a better idea of why she went into the kitchen than you ever will... except that, well, do they have kitchens in nursing homes.

Anyhow - what was I saying again.  Oh, Hell.

Here's to something cool - I think.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment