Monday, April 30, 2012

New Obsession

I am not entirely sure how or why I found this... but it is my new obsession.  I love it.

70s Light Rock Radio on Pandora.  It is ama-zing.  Stress just melts away, heart rates plummet, and by some curious mystery you know all the words.

Some of you, who aren't as familiar with the computer as others, may not know about Pandora - so here I have made you a 70s Light Rock Radio playlist.  Ready?  It's gonna be awesome.


Ventura Sunrise - America
On and On - Stephen Bishop
I Can't Go For That - Hall and Oates
Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes
Danny's Song - Loggins and Messina
Reminiscing - Little River Band
Sundown - Gordon Lightfoot
More Than a Woman - Bee Gees
I'd Really Love to See You Tonight - Dan England
Steal Away - Robbie Dupree
Melissa - The Allman Brothers

May you have an excellent playlist, always,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment