Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pampered Chef to the Weight Loss Rescue!!

Hi, my name is Andrea and I am a runner. I am currently training to run the Portland Marathon in 2011. In, order to keep it all together and to stay healthy – I run a pretty tight ship. Meaning, I eat pretty healthy these days except for the occasional cheat meal. I wasn’t always this way. I used to be the girl that could down three boxes of peeps in one sitting, but we evolve.

I have a handful of Pampered Chef products that I use when I prepare my meals, that I couldn’t live without. They make preparation easy, cooking fun, and the food amazing. Here are my top 5!!

Pampered Chef Rubs: These rubs are excellent additions to any meal. You just sprinkle them over your meat or veggies, and they add a new twist to a boring old meal. My favorites are: Jamaican Jerk Rub, Greek Rub, Smoky BBQ Rub, and the Chili Lime Rub.

#1187 The Egg Separator: Ah, Egg Whites. These are great to eat, but not so great to attempt to prepare. This egg separator makes it so easy to do. It has special ridges and rests on the side of your pan or bowl so you can separate your eggs without having to hang on to the gadget.

The 2 Cup and 1 Cup Prep Bowl Sets: I pack my lunch in these every day. Not only are they easy to clean, and look great – but they have measurements on the side so you know exactly how much of that brown rice you are getting. I would be lost without them.

#2242 Digital Pocket Thermometer: I usually boil chicken every week for my lunches and dinner. This handy little guy takes all the guess work out of cooking. I know that when he reaches 180 degrees – the chicken is done. I don’t ever have to worry about eating undercooked food again.

#2868: Square Grill Pan and Press: I use this at least 3 times a week to cook my chicken, fish, and veggies. It has an awesome non-stick surface so you don’t have to use any oils, and the ridged base allows all the fats to drip down and away from your food. One of my best investments ever.

May your healthy eating days be a little easier.
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment