Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 Winter Playlist

Good Morning Friends!!

I try to keep you apprised of my ever changing playlist (and it does change - sometimes).

Here is my new running playlist - please note that it is NOT kid friendly.

1.  Thunderstruck - AC/DC
2.  Pompeii - Bastille
3.  Who's That Chick - David Guetta
4.  The Monster - Eminem
5.  You Can Do It - Ice Cube
6.  On To The Next One - Jay Z
7.  OPP - Naughty by Nature
8.  Happy - Pharrell Williams
9.  L.O.V.E - VV Brown
10. Country Girl - Luke Bryan
11. Timber - Pitbull
12. Counting Stars - OneRepublic

I hope you enjoy these new jams as much as I have (although, they are not new - but may be new to your playlist). 

Do you have a favorite running song that isn't listed on one of my running lists?  Please feel free to share it in the comments.  Suggestions are ALWAYS welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment