Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Raccoon Gangsters.

They are so real.  I witnessed my first offing today.  (attempted offing)

As I was running through Colfax (out by the golf course) I heard screaming, as in a lady screaming for her life screaming.  I turned down Kanye, and looked around.  I didn't notice running by anyone.... (being murdered)

And as my eyes wandered upwards I noticed the raccoon gangsters.  Yup, two little thugs were throwing another raccoon down a cliff *throwing*, and the tossed raccoon was bouncing off of trees and rocks and shrubs - screaming.  I can't even imagine what he was saying... okay, so in my head he was saying, "really Larry, I didn't know Susie was your sister or I nevah woulda laid hands on her." 

Once, the gangsters saw me - I had to find a new gear.  I didn't want to be around when all of them hit the bottom.  They didn't need another target - that's for sure.

As I ran off the screaming continued, followed by some very interesting noises, which I can only imagine as them saying, "lady, you didn't see nothin' got it!!!  NOTHIN'"

Let's just fugettaboutit... cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment