Thursday, August 30, 2012

Did I miss the memo??

Hang on one second... am I being punked??

Do you mean to tell me that jean shorts are a thing again??  I am hoping that I have just witnessed a number of terribly misguided kids walking around campus, but I have a sinking feeling they are back.

Which is ridiculous!!  You know that right?  Jorts are not comfy, and they never look right.  They are either too long, or waaaay to short, and always look like maybe you should be mowing the lawn.

Are tube tops and visors coming back too??  Cause that would reaaaaaaly complete that package.   Wait.... is this how our parents felt when bell bottoms came back??  Or, maybe, that was just an Andrea thing...

Anyhow - please let's not wear these out and about.  There are so many other options that are both cute and comfy.  As my grandmother would say, "go change - that shit is tacky."

Here's to class and, well, more class.

No comments:

Post a Comment