Saturday, January 29, 2011

Smarts that sparkle.

Alright.  I've had it.  Yes,  I am talkin to you.  You, looking down your nose at me because I'm "girly."  By accusing me of this, I am assuming you mean that: I like to look nice, wear make-up, paint my fingernails, wear sparkles, and don't usually partake in activities that leave me covered in a fine layer of dirt.  I also, somehow, think you think I am less smart because of it... huh, would you like to read my thesis?  Because as they say, "I'll take calculus for $1000.00 Alex!!"

I think this all comes down to dangerous assumptions.  Don't underestimate the girls in sparkles, bows, and cute shoes.  I really don't feel the need to be in your face with my intelligence... you wouldn't get it if I was.  Believe me, I too, can use buzz words, but a word to the wise - you sound ridiculous.

So, go ahead be bitter, holier-than-thou, and all smug... and I'll be smilin' as I run past with a big ole bow in my hair!

May your day be filled with smarts that sparkle!!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment