Monday, May 2, 2011

A conversation with the Farmers.

Last night I informed my dear husband that I was in the market for a new pair of sunglasses.  These needed to be super fancy sunglasses that I could run in.  So, sporty sunglasses.  An hour later - this is the conversation that was had...

Shiloh - "I think I found you a pair of sunglasses."
Andrea - "Yeah, are they what I was looking for?"
Shiloh - "I don't know what that means..."
Andrea - "You know sunglasses that I can run in."
Shiloh - "Run in?"
Andrea - "Yeah, they have to be kind of fitted - they can't be like the ones I wear in the car."
Shiloh - after scoffing... "Yeah, I know the ones you wear in the car are ridiculous and good for nothing *pause* but looking ridiculous."

Wow... thanks for your vote of confidence dear.  It made me chuckle the rest of the night. 

But, seriously, if you know of some sweet running sunglasses let me know.  In the meantime, I'll be chillin' in my ridiculous sunglasses.

May your day be filled with unexpected humor.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment